1. How many dolls do you have?
3 (one is a floating head)
2. What are their names?
(family name first, given name second)
3. What are their molds?
DiM MNM Ohno Satoshi
4. How long have you been in the BJD hobby?
I've owned dolls since October 2006, but I've been interested since around 2002.
5. Do you RP? If so, who is/was your favorite person to RP with?
6. Who is/was your favorite character to RP with?
7. How many dolls have you ever sold?
8. Out of all of those, who do you miss the most?
I don't really miss Kenshiro that much. (he was a DoT Sha)
9. What is your favorite thing in this hobby?
Being able to customize the dolls however you want.
10. Who is the first BJD that ever entered your house/that you ever saw in real life?
The first I ever saw was an Isao Nanjou but the first to enter my house was a DoT Sha
11. Who is the first BJD you ever fell in love with?
Hmmm Volks F-16 or DiM Persia
12. What is the most you've spent on a doll (the actual doll itself)?
My Sha; something like $700
13. What is your favorite photoshoot/photo you ever took of any of your dolls?
The one I did with Makoto outside on my balcony. He was smoking and he looked cool <3
14. What is your funniest memory with any of your dolls?
Oh dear...I'm not really sure. Probably something with Tiffany and Ken being ridiculously gay.
15. What is your saddest memory with any of your dolls?
Uhhh probably when I made a horrible mistake and went to the pit of dollie death and came home to realize some of his blushing had wiped off.
16. Have you ever had a dream about your doll? If so, what was it about?
17. Which BJD out of yours would you never sell in a million years?
Akiyoshi. He's perfect. An angry little asian boy. XDD
18. Name one thing that makes you irked in the BJD hobby.
19. Would you ever consider "leaving" the hobby?
I don't imagine it. But I suppose it could happen
20. Who is the newest character you've thought up?
He hasn't been named yet but the kind of punky psychiatrist in my hospital story. I'm thinking a Kill_U would work nicely for his character.